Part of the recruitment process, usually the initial interview is the most critical. Most centers would have a structured template. I’ve listed some common interview questions to help you prepare when you apply in a call center. If you have anything more, please send it over so we can list as many as possible.
• How much do you know about the call center industry?
• Why are you interested in joining a call center?
• Are you willing to work on different shifts or schedules, even on weekends or odd hours of the night?
• What can you contribute to the company, knowing the basics of being a call center agent?
• What is excellent customer service?
• Relate a situation where you experienced excellent customer service?
• What motivates you to succeed and excel?
• Are you willing to do overtime work?
• How many years will you dedicate to the industry?
And more questions...
• Have you ever been in a situation that involved problem solving?
• Do you like talking to different people and personalities?
• Have you sold anything over the phone?
• What is your greatest accomplishment?
• Was there a time when you were expected to learn several new things in your job or at school? How did you cope?
• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
• Can you speak other languages other than English?